Image via WikipediaDr. Conrad Murray is well on his way in his manslaughter trial, People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray, and the evidence against his negligence just keeps piling up. So far, Dr. Conrad Murray is looking out to be a irresponsible Dr. who seemed to have lost all common sense when he began his work with Michael Jackson.
The most damning evidence so far is:
1) The pharmacist who sent Dr. Conrad Murray the Propofol alleges Dr. Conrad Murray came in originally looking for a skin whitening cream for African-American patients with the skin disorder, Vitiligo. The exact disorder Michael Jackson suffered from.
2) Tim Lopez, the same pharmacist claims Dr. Conrad Murray soon moved on to ordering Propofol, and ordering other powerful drugs to an address in Santa Monica that the pharmacist thought was a professional address. It turned out to be the address of live-in girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez.
3) Nicole Alvarez, confessed that she signed for packages delivered to her Santa Monica apartment, but swears she never opened the packages and didn’t know what they were until after the fact. The packages later proved to be the packages with M.J’s deathly order of Propofol. In total, 255 vials of the powerful sedative.
4) One of the main doctors who received Michael Jackson at UCLA hospital, Cardiologist Dr. Thao Nguyen, claims Dr. Murray was fuzzy on the concept of the time when Michael Jackson stopped breathing and when he administered Lorazepam. Dr. Conrad Murray later had no problem recalling details on a different patient in Houston.
5) The paramedics who showed up at Michael’s house say that Dr. Conrad Murray adamantly denied that Michael Jackson was on drugs when they arrived, and said that the bags were filled with harmless Saline solution because Michael Jackson was dehydrated. He later confessed that he had given Michael the sedative Lorezapam but never mentioned Propofol.
6) One of the paramedics claims they saw Dr. Conrad Murray collecting “items” from the floor and even was seen putting vials away in a black bag.
7) Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, says Dr. Conrad Murray had him remove vials of Propofol before calling 911.
8) Faheem Muhammad, MJ’s head of security, says that he walked in when Dr. Conrad Murray was trying to do one hand chest compressions on Michael while he was still on the bed.
9) Faheem then claims that Dr. Conrad Murray frantically asked if anyone knew how to do CPR.
10) Michael Amir Williams, MJ’s assistant, told Faheem about Dr. Conrad Murray request to go to Michael’s room and retrieve the “cream”. That’s when they both decided to lock Dr. Murray out of the house.